Sunday, July 25, 2010

Podcasting

Today I attempted to create my own podcast using http://www.mypodcast.com/. Unfortunately this program is no longer taking new users so i was unable to continue with with digital tool. It did say that I may be able to create an account at a latter date so I will try again soon. If there is anyone having the same trouble I would love to hear your comments. Thanks

My second attempt at Podcasting was almost as unsuccessfull as my first. This time I used Podomatic, as they are still excepting new members. I created an account, uploaded a photo, and a music file, as well as followed a fellow e-learning members podcast. However, I was unable to actually upload a podcast or create my own podcast. Any instructions on how to do this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
My URL for my PodOmatic website is; http://leahfriend.podomatic.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leah
    yes the same thing happened to me. I was wondering if you had heard from anyone else about this problem. do you know if we are allowed to use another site to create a podcast?
    thanks Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda I have tried using PodOmatic, recomended by Wendy, however, I am not sure what it is we are suppose to do. I have bloged to Wendy again and will let you know what the deal is.

    ReplyDelete